viernes, 3 de junio de 2011

Corekites visits Galicia





A few days ago I just received my Burner Wave 5'10 surf-kite board and I was super excited to give it a try. So I checked Windguru in Spain and I saw there was an amazing forecast coming in Galicia.


The conditions were even better of what I have expected. I had 3-4 meters waves and strong wind the first and the second day, a little bit smaller wave on the third but still windy enough to go on my 7m GTS, and a short session on the last day followed by a surf session on the same Burner board. One important detail, empty beaches everywhere!
So I guess It won't be long till I go back to wonderful Galicia.


Hace unos cuantos días recibí my tabla de surf-kite, la Burner Wave 5'10 y estaba ansioso por probarla. Así que miré Windguru en España y vi que en Galícia había una previsión espectacular.


Las condiciones fueron incluso mejor de lo que esperaba. Hubieron 3-4 metros de olas y fuerte viento durante el primer y el segundo día, un poco más pequeño el tercer pero el viento todavía estaba suficientemente fuerte para usar mi 7m GTS, y dió para una sesión corta el últimos día seguida por otra de surf con mi misma tabla la Burner. Ah, un detalle importante, playas vacías en todas partes!


Así que me imagino que no pasará mucho tiempo hasta que vuelva a la maravillosa Galícia.


No hay comentarios:

The Art of Enjoying Life